Wednesday 5 November 2008

So, just what the fuck is this all about then?

I've always though that my life has been pretty eventful. It's had a good number of near misses, horrendous failures and literal highs. I've always thought I can tell a good story, and my memory for detail and pointless bits seems pretty good. I want to get down some of the stuff I think is important and has made me the surprisingly well-rounded woman I am, before senility and years of eating cheap beefburgers turns my brain into pate and I ent up a drooling mess who thinks the Daily record is high literature. It's not all absolute fact of course, your life being a mixture of first-person recollection, other people's take on that event, time blurring the sharper corners and exaggeration filling in the inevitable blanks.

This is by no means a definitive account of anything, so if you're reading this and you were there and think I'm a liar, then you're probably right. If you weren't there, then either take my word for it and enjoy (remembering of course the point of NanoWriMo is quantity and this is a first draft/personal writing exercise in action, so don't expect much more than roughness and spelling mistakes), or bugger off and find someone else's blog to pore over.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
If my body is a temple it wasn't built to earthquake regulations.